Las Vegas Social Security Disability Lawyers with Over Two Decades of Legal Experience
Disability Action Advocates has 20 years of experience in representing individuals who are seeking Social Security Disability benefits. We work with people of all types, from low-income veterans to business owners, and we have won thousands of cases on behalf of our clients. If you are considering applying for disability benefits, contact us to handle the necessary steps, steps that can play a huge role in your case.
6 Ways That We Help You
At DAA, our team knows that a timeline must be followed for SSD benefit claims, and our attorneys provide thorough services, including:
- Filing any forms in the initial application, your reconsideration, or for your hearing
- Carefully reviewing your medical records while gathering necessary information
- Thoroughly reviewing your file for weaknesses or to figure out anything that is needed to get a successful decision for your case
- Assisting your from start to finish so you always are prepared
- Reminding you to keep appointments with Social Security doctors
- Representing you at hearings in front of an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
DAA will appeal your case if appropriate. Our team will work tirelessly to build a strong appeals case on your behalf. Our Las Vegas Social Security Disability lawyers are prepared to aggressively pursue the benefits that you deserve so that you can avoid the financial strain that comes from being physically or mentally unable to work.
Protecting Disabled Persons' Rights
Filing for disability is something you can do on your own, but it is not recommended. The filing process is complex, and it may be a substantial amount of time before you receive a response. In addition, the majority of claims are denied. At DAA, we have the experience necessary to substantially increase the likelihood of a favorable decision in your case. We will aggressively pursue an approval to your claim, and if we are not successful, you will not be charged a fee.
Call us today at (888) 421-8705 to schedule your free consultation.